30 Seconds To Mars - Ukrainian Echelon

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум… Внимание! Важные темы и новости закрыты от гостей

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » 30 Seconds To Mars - Ukrainian Echelon » Архив тем » Последние новости

Последние новости

Сообщений 901 страница 930 из 993

Kazjun
я не рецензии радуюсь, а кусочкам песен ^^ ...мня уже давно не волнуют чужие мнения...  :suspicious:

i-ha написал(а):

.мня уже давно не волнуют чужие мнения...

ИМЕННО!!!

new tour date
Tuesday, December 15th - SEATTLE, WA DECK THE HALL BALL
WAMU THEATRE
Muse
30 Seconds to Mars
Metric, Phoenix
Vampire Weekend
Tickets On Sale Sat. 10am
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =517817958

The Playlist: Give 'Peace' another chance
Kings and Queens 30 Seconds to Mars
Jared Leto channels Bono on a grand doomsday rocker that floats on a cloud of strings.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/revi … 0_TB_N.htm

Jared Hits Up Some New York Based Shows Wednesday

11/11 - 30 Seconds To Mars' Jared Leto on Alexa Chung [MTV]
It's on with Alexa Chung airs at 3:30 PM EST on MTV

11/11 - 30 Seconds To Mars' Jared Leto on Carson Daly [NBC]
Last Call with Carson Daly airs at 1:35 AM EST on NBC

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =517876858

Вчерашний вечер...
VeNoM SHoT:
Im writing this from my phone, so i gotta keep it kinda short. Event started at around 8 pm or so (im guessing) and ended around 10:30. It was in a theater with lower and balcony seating, a big screen, huge speakers and a little platform in front of the screen.

Before it started, i noticed that at least in my section, pretty much 1 of every 4 people had out their cell phones. 30stm greeted us, shut off the lights, and played us their album along with visualizations (like the ones you would see on a computer, pulsing w the beat), and the music was amazing, LOTS of bass, high energy... it was almost ruined for me by people on either side of me sending texts and instant messages throughout the whole thing. Sucks that the band does things like this for the community, free, and people cant respect the most basic of rules.........

Anyway, the music ran for about an hour, a few of the slower paced songs didnt get that good of a reaction, and one song (called L490) was just an instrumental.... it waspretty cool, but i would have rather seen that song slot go to one of the songs that got cut from the final release.

They then played Kings and queens video for us, which had a pretty sharp twist in it that i dont think anyone expected... that video was deep, very very well directed and hit the point home.

They then opened the mic up for questions, of which there were around 25. I was thankfully able to ask Jared a question regarding why they chose to use such heavy bass throughout most of the songs, and in a GOOD way... He responded he and Tomo were "closet bassists" and explained a little further. I also asked what happened to the mysterious "Yes... This is a Cult" shirt that was quickly flashed at the Summit in April and never seen again.... hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Overall the new musicreceived a very positive response. Seemed like there were quite a few people from out on the street who managed to wander in, and about 20 people from the lower level left before 30stm finished playing us their album, but every song was met with a round of applause at the end.

Im now on my way back up to the San Francisco area, sore and tired as hell, but hey.... It was worth it!!

Thank you Jared, Shannon and Tomo for allowing us the preview, and hopefully you gained what you wanted out of it as well!

247SecondsToMars:
Honestly, there was too many people praising each and every song as each song faded out or faded in from the music player. I know I've said I openly embrace this direction the band is taking but there were songs that didn't necessarily make me want to cheer for them. Then again there's plenty of time for them to "grow on me" I am not trying to knock on people's appreciation for the band's music but it seemed a bit dull, somewhat cheapening the experience. It felt as if those people (again not making a mockery..) have already heard the full album. Who knows....

Then again, there was "This Is War", which totally blew my mind, I know I watched the video game YouTube clip with the song, but hearing this song in all its "glory" through the speaker system got me pumped up. My only real beef was "Search And Destroy" (mind you I couldn't see the main screen to see if the song name is still the same, even though I was front row, but I was the last person on Tomo's side, right in front of the big speakers and just below the side screens) I know it's nothing like what we heard at "The Summit" [the outro is the ONLY part that reminds me of "The Summit"] but it is definitely one song I would skip, sorry, but I would rather be brutally honest since the band has given us the opportunity to share our opinion. I had figured if I got up to the mic to voice my displeasure with "Search and Destroy" I would, subsequently be boo'd by the crowd, so I kept my mouth shut.

The experience overall was very enjoyable, got to say hi to a few members from here as soon as I got through the main doors. I saw VeNoM SHoT but never actually said hi.

There was this lady I met at the Listening Party that I also remember chatting with at "The Summit" that greeted me as soon as I got to the "snack" bar, she was on one side, I was on the other, and I remember her by face but was too embarassed to say her board name, because I forgot it. She proceeded to grab a box from over the counter and open a box that contained "pop" chips. She gave me the cheddar chips and I told her that I have a sweet tooth for chocolate. If This Was You, Again, I Am Sorry For Not Greeting You By Name, And Wish To Say Thank You For Being So Gracious. Your Awesome!

Dai:
jeremy nailed the sound; don't base the record off of K+Q or even TIW.. it's got a lot to offer. lots of synth, maybe not in the stylization you'd be used to (many will expect s/t.. not so) but it's very well put together and i happen to love the record a whole lot. i agree, there was a song or two where the overall sound of the record dips from the high, but all three records have tracks "like that" so i think it's something that'll grow on you over listening more and more.

i could probably do a song by song replay.. but i'm way too tired. my picks listed on twitter were as follows though: escape, hunter, war, hurricane, alibi, and l490 are fucking amazing. i think vox populi/call to arms and search+destroy were the only two i didn't 100% completely jam to, but i'm sure i'll like - once again - over time. stranger in a strange land and closer to the edge, i'd have to listen to again but i think they were also pretty damn good, and k+q is a given good in my opinion. and i'm missing one song somewhere, but i'm sure i loved it too.

video = awesome. a good piece put together, symbolic in a lot of ways, or not. depending how you interpret it.

and no, the version of hurricane we heard did not have kanye in it. yet.

people who are fearing a "u2 sound" should let it go. i heard more sigur ros and nin (downward spiral) influence more than anything, but not enough to consume the sound that IS 30stm. it's just residual attributes of the producers involved, and for the good. i'm a little biased when it comes to this band, but in all honesty, i enjoy the record SO MUCH ALREADY (♥ worthy), i hope a lot of people will too, and if you don't like it already, you really ought to give it a chance. 20 seconds don't say shit about a song no matter what.

as jared said last night, "i just wanna make people daaaance, maaaan" and seriously, some of the songs make people do just that. you kind of get going -- i know i did in my seat, bopping around -- and it's totally shameless. just a good beat that consumes.

http://thirtysecondstomars.forumsunlimi … amp;st=180

107.7 The End's Deck the Hall Ball has a surprisingly good lineup

The End announced its Deck the Hall Ball lineup recently, and it's much better than expected: Metric, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, and Muse.

Being as they perfectly split the difference between conceptual and catchy music, adult and tween fans, and The End and KEXP listeners, these are the types of crossover bands The End would play nonstop in a perfect world.

Also at Deck the Hall Ball is 30 Seconds to Mars, an MTV-style band fronted by former and present teen hearthrob Jared Leto.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/m … ll_ba.html

'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Requires The Right Soundtrack

If you're anything like me, you'll be spending the better part of the next four or five months of your life playing all the different variations available on the new watershed video game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2." The sequel to the wildly successful "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" (which pulled the military shooter series from historical skirmishes to the current day conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan), "Modern Warfare 2" has not only established itself as the best of a great set of titles but also immediately enters the discussion of the greatest video games of all time, right alongside "Super Mario Bros.," "Halo," "Grand Theft Auto III" and "Madden '95." (For the complete take on "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2," check out Multiplayer editor Russ Frushtick's in-depth review.)

The cinematic qualities of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" are overwhelming, including a lush score by Academy Award winner Hans Zimmer ("Gladiator," "The Dark Knight," "Pirates of the Caribbean"). But though the score is great, it's also awesome to crank up your own tunes while working through warzones and taking out terror cells. That's why we've put together the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" playlist, featuring battle-ready anthems from Slayer, Dropkick Murphys, 30 Seconds to Mars and Drowning Pool. But it's not all headbanging metal — there are also switch-ups from Eric B & Rakim, Nelly Furtado and the Specials. Check out the video playlist below, including a raucous classic from Destiny's Child. Because if your status ain't hood, you'll never survive "Call of Duty."
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/11/10/call … oundtrack/

Отредактировано Fallen Soul (11 Ноя 2009 12:55:35)

30 Seconds To Mars' This Is War Preview: A Huge, Open Expanse
Band's new LP is massive and shiny, but also cold and empty, in Bigger Than the Sound.

By James Montgomery

Here is the best way I can describe 30 Seconds To Mars' This Is War, an album born out of rather intense struggles and big ideas, one loaded with icy synths and screaming falcons, epic chorales and windswept sonic expanses (and the occasional Tibetan Monk): Listening to it is like being inside a gigantic silver weather balloon, one ascending into the upper reaches of the stratosphere. It is massive and shiny and beautiful, but also cold and empty.

That's not meant to be a slight — actually the opposite. War is a shimmering epic of an album, to be certain, but as is often the case when big rock bands strive to go even bigger with their sound (the most obvious example I can think of here is Angels & Airwaves), they often create these kinds of shiny balloons: big, lustrous things filled with oddly chilly space.

In 30 Seconds to Mars' case, they up the empty by coating every song in icy, mercury-slick synthesizers. Sure, there's the occasional guitar line lifted from the U2 songbook, too (the Edge is quickly becoming the patron saint of these kinds of projects, it would seem), but War is, on the whole, a very icy listen, which seems odd considering that more than half its tracks also feature group vocals, a sundry of chants and "Whoa-Oh-Oh"s and "Fight! Fight! Fight!"s recorded at various fan-only "summits" the band held around the globe.

It's an idea that would seem to invigorate the album, instilled it with a beating heart and pumping blood — but, strangely, it doesn't. For all the humans and emotions involved in its creation, War remains an alien-feeling thing, like its veins are filled with liquid nitrogen.

And it's quite possible bandleader Jared Leto wanted the album to feel this way. After all, he went to hell and back to get it made — staring down a $30 million lawsuit from Virgin Records, shouldering the load (and the majority of the recording expenses) himself. One can imagine that there were stretches where he felt totally, completely alone in his struggle, like he was living life in lunar solitude.

And that's what comes across in the album. A feeling of isolation is certainly present in War's finest moments — the bleak, ominous "Hurricane," on which Leto screams "Where is your God?" and asks the listener "Do you really love me?" or "Alibi," which starts with a somber piano line and builds on a constantly twisting guitar helix or, most notably, "Stranger in a Strange Land," a dark, sadistic song that stretches to seven minutes, pulses along on churning beats and chiming tubular bells, and features Leto breathing "Enemy of mine/ I'll f--- you like the devil."

On "100 Suns," he proclaims "I believe in nothing/ Not the earth and not the stars," while on "Search and Destroy" he rasps "Found my faith/ Living in sin/ I'm not Jesus/ Neither are you my friend."

So yeah, it sounds like Leto was going through some things, which is why talking about This Is War's empty feeling is more of a compliment than a slight. Working alongside noted space-maker Flood (U2, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins), Leto has created a sonic void to match the songs' lyrics — which makes the feel of album even more admirable, especially if you like challenging, fearless art.

And that's really what War is — a conceptual piece, a great open expanse where Leto can bury his deepest secrets, can scream his fears into the void. That he's chosen to include his massive fanbase in his isolation was bold, brave, potentially crazy and potentially disastrous (there's a lot riding on this album, after all). You can debate that point endlessly, but here's one you can't: it's also an incredibly human thing to do. Because we're all alone, even if we don't realize it just yet — it's our most unifying trait, really.

Which is what makes This Is War a rather brilliant, bracing listen. It's the soundtrack to cold, empty hearts, to the lunar landscapes inside us all. Is it the work of a sadist? A genius? A lonely man? Possibly all of the above. If only all big rock albums had this much nerve.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162597 … tory.jhtml

michelle написал(а):

Is it the work of a sadist? A genius? A lonely man? Possibly all of the above.

Улыбнуло =)

michelle написал(а):

On "100 Suns," he proclaims "I believe in nothing/ Not the earth and not the stars,"

Ха, ожидания оправдались! Это действительно отдельный трек.

Спасибо за статью!

Kazjun написал(а):

Ха, ожидания оправдались! Это действительно отдельный трек.

а я же говорила, что это на другой трэк похоже)

N@tasha написал(а):

а я же говорила, что это на другой трэк похоже)

Да, такой прием (переход песен из одной в другую без паузы) встречается не так уж редко, но опасения оставались до последнего!  ^^

Если кому надо...

Превью 30 seconds To Mars "This Is War": огромное, открытое пространство.
Новая пластинка группы массивная и яркая, но так же холодная и пустая, в Bigger Than the Sound.
Джеймс Монтгомери

Так лучше всего я могу описать 30 Seconds To Mars "This Is War", альбом, рождённый вне довольно напряжённой борьбы и больших идей, который загружен ледяными синтезаторами и криками соколов, эпическими хоралами и открытыми всем ветрам акустическими просторами (и иногда тибетскими монахами): Слушать это - как находиться внутри огромного серебряного метеозонда, который поднимается в верхние слои стратосферы. Он массивный, сияющий и прекрасный, но также холодный и пустой.

Это не значит быть слабым - в действительности наоборот. Война - мерцающая эпическая поэма альбома, но как часто случается, когда большие рок-группы стремятся идти ещё дальше со своим звучанием (наиболее очевидный пример, который я могу привести, это Angels & Airwaves), они часто создают эти виды сияющих воздушных шаров: большие, наполненные блестящими вещами со странным прохладным пространством.

В случае 30 Seconds To Mars, они пусты, покрывающими каждую песню льдом, ртутно-гладкими синтезаторами. Конечно, время от времени появляется гитарная партия, поднятая из песенника U2 (могло показаться, что The Edge, быстро становится святой покровительницей этих видов проектов), но Война слышится очень ледяной, что кажется странным, учитывая, что более чем половина треков отмечена групповым вокалом, множеством песнопений, криками "Whoa-Oh-Oh" и "Fight! Fight! Fight!", записанными группой на фанатских "саммитах" по всему миру.

Эта идея, казалось бы должна было подбодрить альбом, заполнить его бьющимся сердцем и пульсирующей кровью - но, как ни странно, этого не произошло. Для всех людей и эмоций, принимавших участие в этом творении Война чувствуется чужой, словно её вены заполнены жидким азотом.

И вполне возможно, что лидер группы Джаред Лето хотел, чтобы альбом чувствовался именно так. В конце концов, он побывал в аду и вернулся назад за тем, что он сделал - глядя на 30-миллионный иск от Virgin Records, принимая нагрузку (и множество расходов на запись) на свои плечи. Можно только представить, что были моменты, когда он чувствовал себя полностью, совершенно одним в этой борьбе, словно он проживал жизнь в лунном одиночестве.

И это то, что встречается в альбоме. Чувство изоляции безусловно присутствует в лучших моментах Войны - мрачная, зловещая "Hurricane", в котором Лето кричит:"Where is your God?" и спрашивает у слушателя:"Do you really love me?", или "Alibi", которая начинается унылой партией пианино, строится на постоянных скручиваниях гитарной спирали, или, особенно, "Stranger in a Strange Land", тёмная садистская песня, которая длится до семи минут, пульсирует вдоль смешанных ударов и звенящих трубных колоколов и представляет дыхание Лето "Enemy of mine/ I'll f--- you like the devil."

В "100 Suns" он утверждает:"I believe in nothing/ Not the earth and not the stars", в то время как в "Search and Destroy" он говорит скрипучим голосом:"Found my faith/ Living in sin/ I'm not Jesus/ Neither are you my friend."

Так что да, это звучит словно Лето пережил многое, поэтому говорить о пустом ощущении This Is War, это скорее комплимент, чем неуважение. Работая вместе с выдающимся творцом пространства Фладом (U2, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins), Лето создал акустический вакуум, соответствующий текстам песен - которое делает ощущение альбома ещё более восхитительным, особенно если вам нравится сложное, бесстрашное искусство.

И действительно Война это - концептуальная пьеса, большое открытое пространство, в котором Лето может похоронить свои самые глубокие тайны, может выкричать свои страхи в пустоту. То, что он решил включить свою массивную фанбазу в свою изоляцию, было смело, мужественно, потенциально сумасшедше и потенциально катастрофично. Вы можете оспаривать эту точку зрения до бесконечности, кроме одного: это невероятная для человека вещь, которую можно сделать. Потому что все мы были одинокими, даже не осознавая этого, кроме того - на самом деле, это наш самый объединяющий признак.

Это то, что делает This Is War довольно блестящей и бодрой при прослушивании. Это саундтрек для холодных, пустых сердец, для лунных пейзажей внутри всех нас. Это работа садиста? Гения? Одинокого человека? Возможно всех вышеперечисленных. Если бы только у всех больших рок-альбомов было столько энергии.

Thirty Seconds To Mars Release new studio album ‘This Is War’ on December 7th

Following up on their incredibly successful multi-Platinum album release ‘A Beautiful Lie,’ Thirty Seconds To Mars will release their highly anticipated upcoming record ‘This Is War’ on December 7th on Virgin Records. The album was produced by Flood (U2, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails), Steve Lillywhite (The Rolling Stones,U2) and Thirty Seconds To Mars. The first single is ‘Kings and Queens’ which will be released on November 30th.

In an innovative and exciting move, ‘This Is War’ will have 2000 different album covers featuring individual photos of fans from around the world. From today, fans will be able to submit photos to be used for the covers by pointing their browser to 30 Seconds To Mars Official Site <30 Seconds To Mars Official Site> . The first 2000 photos to be uploaded that follow the proper specifications will become album covers. The campaign will run until 2000 usable covers have been uploaded to thefaceofmars@gmail.com.

Thirty Seconds To Mars’ Jared Leto (vocals, guitar, songwriter), Shannon Leto (drums) and Tomo Miličević (guitar) teamed up with their fan community, The Echelon, earlier this year to record sounds for the upcoming record in a groundbreaking event they dubbed The Summit. The band invited The Echelon members to travel to Los Angeles to take part in an impromptu recording session at Hollywood’s Avalon Club. It was so successful that since then Thirty Seconds to Mars decided to hold summits in eight more countries across the world (Australia, Italy, Germany, France, Japan, Mexico, United Kingdom, Canada) in order to give their biggest supporters an opportunity to be a part of their new album.

With over 100 million views on YouTube, 40 million plays on MySpace and more than one million fans on iLike/Facebook, Thirty Seconds To Mars have always been quick to embrace digital culture and with the immense success they had with The Summit, decided to use that same digital technology to offer their fans a chance to get involved in the record making process through Twitter as well. The Digital Summit kicked off on Monday, August 10th and through the TwitVid - Share videos on Twitter ..  technology allowed fans to record sounds and vocals from their personal computers and mobile devices for inclusion on the album. The Digital Summit was a top 10 trending topic on Twitter during the two week promotion, garnering sixty thousand page views and 3000 unique sound recordings submitted from fans across the world.

Formed by brothers Jared and Shannon Leto, Thirty Seconds to Mars have won numerous awards and accolades, including an MTV Video Music Award, three MTV EMA’s, an MTV Latin and Asia Award, a Fuse Award, and three Kerrang! Awards. Thirty Seconds to Mars’ second album, ‘A Beautiful Lie’ hit platinum status after almost two years of heavy touring and winning fans over, one by one.

The media caught on too, Alternative Press raved that the band "...just might be rock's best-kept secret. He [Jared Leto] sings with a range and ease that makes cathedrals jealous" while the Washington Post exclaimed, "hard-driving guitar riffs and powerful vocals carry this head banging outfit all the way to the rock-race finish line." The record spawned two Top 5 Modern Rock singles, ‘From Yesterday’ and ‘The Kill’ and the latter set a radio record for the longest-running hit in the history of Modern Rock radio play when it remained on the national airplay chart for more than 50 weeks following its #3 peak in 2006. ‘From Yesterday’ was the band’s first #1 at the format and its epic video was the first American music video ever shot in the People's Republic of China.

Thirty Seconds To Mars have over 500 live performances under their belts since the release of ‘A Beautiful Lie,’ including major festival shows like Lollapalooza in the United States, Holland’s Pinkpop Festival and Japan’s Summer Sonic, which has earned them a growing, loyal, global fan base.

Thirty Seconds To Mars have released the next installments in their series of teaser clips in anticipation of their new album ‘This Is War’ (7th December) - links below.
http://virg001.edgeboss.net/download/vi … 40x360.mp4

The series of clips form a digital ‘treasure hunt’ whereby each of the clips has a code included in it that unlocks a piece of the jigsaw at http://www.thisiswarrevealed.com - when the jigsaw is complete there will be a free download for all participants.

This is War Revealed is the key to the upcoming 30 Seconds to Mars album ‘This is War’. Find all 13 video clips across the web to unlock pieces of this photo. If you unlock all of the pieces an exclusive mp3 will be available to everyone. Start looking now and up to release date.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =518062066

Отредактировано Fallen Soul (11 Ноя 2009 19:14:47)

Fallen Soul написал(а):

Если кому надо...

Спасибо!

Fallen Soul
пасиб) :yep:

Fallen Soul, спс)))

TRANSMISSION ONLINE

На прошлой неделе в Улье состоялась особенная акустическая ночь, а в понедельник мы разделили последних два года работы с нашей семьей и друзьями в театре Montalban. Также мы представили наш новый короткометражный фильм "The Ride", вдохновением которого стала песня  Kings and Queens. Благодарим всех, кто пришел нас поддержать перед началом тура.

Фотографии с Listening Event  здесь.

Те, кто не смог побывать в понедельник в театре Montalban, не переживайте! Видео " Kings and Queens" вскоре появится на майспейсе.

Вместе с другими товарами по пред-заказу, вы также можете заказать книгу с фотографиями, сделанными во время создания альбома This Is War.
http://i007.radikal.ru/0911/20/4e59afe01ab9.jpg
Эта книга включает фотографии процесса создания альбома, с Саммита, а также фото присланные фанами. Этот товар доступен только по пред-заказу, так что успейте зарезервировать свою копию.

Одноименный трек с альбома This Is War эксклюзивно представлен в игре EA Games Dragon Age: Origins. СМОТРЕТЬ СЕЙЧАС

Книга недели - Уильям Голдинг "Повелитель Мух"
Фильм недели - Фитцкарральдо / Fitzcarraldo (1982)
Альбом недели - Beck - Sea Change
Вэб-сайт недели - http://www.nrdc.org/
Ресторан недели - Monsieur Vuong, Берлин, Германия

Ответы марсов в Purgatory:

Вопрос Джареду и Томо:  используете ли вы технику clawhammer, как Donovan, когда играете на гитаре?
ДА, МЫ ТАКЖЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЕМ ТЕХНИКУ CRAB И THE RAVEN CLAW.

Как вы думаете, что сейчас очень важно для музыкального бизнеса: уникальность звучания, хорошие тексты, подключение людей, создание чувства сообщества и единения или призвание молодежи для поддержки?
НАВЕРНОЕ, КАЖДОГО ПО ЧУТЬ-ЧУТЬ. МЫ СФОКУСИРОВАНЫ НА ИСПОЛНЕНИИ И СОЗДАНИИ МУЗЫКИ, ЗВУКОВ, КОТОРЫЕ ДЕЛАЮТ СЧАСТЛИВЫМ. ТЫ ДОЛЖЕН ВЕРИТЬ В ТО, ЧТО ТЫ ИГРАЕШЬ И СОЗДАЕШЬ, ЕСЛИ ОСТАЛЬНЫЕ ТОЖЕ ВЕРЯТ.

Fallen Soul написал(а):

И это то, что встречается в альбоме. Чувство изоляции безусловно присутствует в лучших моментах Войны - мрачная, зловещая "Hurricane", в котором Лето кричит:"Where is your God?" и спрашивает у слушателя:"Do you really love me?", или "Alibi", которая начинается унылой партией пианино, строится на постоянных скручиваниях гитарной спирали, или, особенно, "Stranger in a Strange Land", тёмная садистская песня, которая длится до семи минут, пульсирует вдоль смешанных ударов и звенящих трубных колоколов и представляет дыхание Лето "Enemy of mine/ I'll f--- you like the devil."
            В "100 Suns" он утверждает:"I believe in nothing/ Not the earth and not the stars", в то время как в "Search and Destroy" он говорит скрипучим голосом:"Found my faith/ Living in sin/ I'm not Jesus/ Neither are you my friend."

После таких слов, хочу этот зловещий холодный альбом еще больше  :jumping: 
Моя тема)))

Ир, как всегда огромное спасибо за перевод!

30 Seconds To Mars: 'We Killed Ourselves To Make This Album'

'It was a time to redefine, rediscover, reinvent, reinvest in each other,' Jared Leto says of This Is War.

By James Montgomery

By their own admission, 30 Seconds to Mars went to hell and back to make their new album, This Is War, so you can't blame them for being a little hesitant to talk about the process. Sometimes, words aren't enough.
"I don't know what to say. We spent two years of our lives working on that record, and it was us against the world. We didn't have outside influence or help, we didn't have a label, we had us, betting the farm, and pushing ourselves," frontman Jared Leto sighed. "There were times that it was overwhelming. Everything that was going on was brutal, but there were beautiful moments as well. There was so many outside influences that were in conflict that working on the record was actually quite peaceful. It was a case of survival, to tell the truth."
The two-year battle that surrounded War has been as well-documented as the album itself, and now, with the December 8 release date quickly approaching, 30 Seconds to Mars are ready to put the past behind them and start talking about the future.
"It's terrifying that the album is so close. There's so much going on in my head," Leto laughed. "One thing that I know is that this record is really the best that we can do. It's everything that we have inside of us. It's our complete commitment, it's our complete abandonment, our blood and our bones and our heart and our soul, and everything. Everything we have is in this record, so that's what we have to say. ... Regardless of what anyone thinks of the record, we made the record we set out to make. ... Who knows if anyone in the world will like it or not? That's to be determined."
And while there's plenty of time to talk about the somber, icy songs on War, the important thing to mention right now is that the record is done, there's a video due to premiere and 30 Seconds to Mars made it out alive. It's time to celebrate, really.
"We were literally having to kill ourselves at times. I had it written on the wall: 'Kill yourself to finish.' There were no other options," Leto said. "So we did that. It was a time to redefine, rediscover, reinvent, reinvest in each other. We thought about this record in a very deep way, and it means a lot to us. ... Music can just be fun, but it can also do more, mean more, and that's just what it is for us, I suppose."

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =518161794

30 Seconds To Mars On Returning To The UK

30 Seconds To Mars frontman Jared Leto has spoken to Rock Sound about the band's forthcoming UK show at London's Koko venue on November 16.

The singer has promised fans it will be more than just a showcase of new material from new album 'This Is War'.

“I think it’ll be more like saying ‘hello’ to old friends and maybe doing a few new songs as well," he admitted. "I think it will be more on the informal side. We’re just coming back to really say ‘hello’ and play a few of the new songs. I don’t think it will be like, ‘Here’s the brand new album, and we’re going to play every song on it’. We’re coming back to see old friends and I’d like to keep it as informal as possible, really. We could all stop and talk about things, but I guess that’s difficult in a venue like that!”

Tickets for the event are long sold out, fans can watch the band's new video for track 'Kings And Queens' by clicking here.

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/article/30 … -to-the-uk

30 Seconds To Mars Almost Didn't Finish 'Kings And Queens' Video

Jared Leto-directed short film 'The Ride' premieres online Thursday morning.
By James Montgomery

When 30 Seconds to Mars sat down to talk with MTV News on Wednesday evening about their upcoming album, This Is War, they were less than 12 hours away from the premiere of their much-anticipated "Kings and Queens" video. But there was a problem: They hadn't finished editing it yet.

"I'm not quite done with it, which is sort of worrying," frontman Jared Leto laughed. "I may look slightly tired, because I've been in the editing room late, late night finishing some of the post [production]. But yeah, right now, we're still not done."

Somehow, Leto — who directed the "Queens" video under the alias of Bartholomew Cubbins — managed to finish the final cut, and at around 3:30 Thursday morning (November 12), the clip made its world premiere on 30 STM's MySpace page. Clocking in at just under nine minutes, the video is officially dubbed "The Ride," and the opening credits call it, "A Bartholomew Cubbins film inspired by the song 'Kings and Queens.' " As it follows the band and an army of extras (creatively pierced bike messengers, fire-breathing mimes, etc.) on a triumphant critical mass bike ride through Los Angeles, the clip is every bit as epic as you'd expect from Leto and Co., who have previously gone to the ends of the Earth to make great videos — er, "short films."

"We've been to the People's Republic of China and made a 14-minute-long short film [for the song 'From Yesterday']," Leto noted. "And then we went to the Arctic, and sat on top of icebergs and glaciers that were crumbling beneath our feet [in the video for 'A Beautiful Lie']. So we figured to go to another destination, it would start to be like we're working for the Travel Channel or something, so it was time to turn the camera on our hometown, to basically make a love letter to Los Angeles and to celebrate that side of the world."

Despite the long nights and days lost in the editing bay, 30 Seconds to Mars had a blast making "The Ride." But next time, perhaps someone needs to remind Leto that there are deadlines involved in these things.

"This video was actually a lot of fun to make ... it was really hard work, but we got to be home, and we showed a part of Los Angeles most people don't get to see," 30 STM guitarist Tomo Milicevic said. "And, as a director, Jared knows how to make things look really beautiful. He's got a good eye for it ... I just hope he can finish the thing now."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162616 … mars.jhtml

Отредактировано Fallen Soul (12 Ноя 2009 20:52:28)

My So-Called Leto: 30 Seconds To Mars-Struck

I was not supposed to meet Jared Leto.

I wasn't supposed to be charmed by him or his band, who I'd never listened to before this. I definitely hadn't intended on spending a day with the three of them in downtown New York, followed by paparazzi, rabid teenage fans, and a procession of managers, publicists, and stylists, for a feature to go in our November issue. And I definitely didn't set out to think -- or write -- any of the following things about Jared Leto, the actor, the rock star, the heartthrob, the celebrity. In my life, Jared Leto had existed in exactly the context I needed him to, and for whatever it's worth, I think it's safe to assume (or will be after this), vice versa. I was fine with it, and it didn't need to change.

But it did.

And it started, like so many stories, with a problem. And the problem was that my editors fucked me out of a day-trip to Philly.

Re-Route’d

It’s a feat to work at a magazine right now, period. But to work for one that’s not owned by a massive corporation, that’s surviving, and whose overlords have faith in our editorial team to give us as much creative freedom as we have is, to be modest, nothing short of awesome. We get paid on time, too. And I don’t take it for granted, or at least I try not to. It’s not like I deserve or necessarily need to go to Philly—or anywhere—on BlackBook’s dime. And I still knew how lucky I was when, in a pitch meeting for our November issue, we decided on a few stories, among them, one of the ones I’d tossed out there: an itinerary for a hip-hop band from Philadelphia. Let’s call them The Routes. They’re pretty great, and I was pretty excited about pitching them and having it received so well.

BlackBook’s “itinerary” feature is a simple back-of-book item for the magazine. Get a subject, get a city, have shiny people show us their favorite places. Get pictures, quotes, an intro, edit, four passes, done. Hung’s Paul Iaconodid one in September, while rapper Rye Rye’s Baltimore itinerary in August, and Patrick Wolf’s London was June-July. They’re easy, eye-catching, practically write themselves. You can even get on the phone with the subject and make it obnoxiously easy, but you typically get better stuff when you do it live, and by that, I mean: you get to leave the office. For readers, writers, and whoever’s rising fame is being capitalized on, you can’t get much further into the brainless-pleasurable territory of the Celebrity Feature Matrix than that, and you don’t need to worry about there being a scene. Hell, even for Gossip Girl’s Penn Badgleyl, there wasn’t. They sat around and ate burgers at Shack Shack. I didn’t even know LonelyBoy was there until I went for lunch and bumped into the piece’s writer, assistant editor Cayte Grieve. It was a low-profile affair. Again: easy.

Walking out of that edit meeting, it was already planned out in my head. I’d take the bus to Philly, hang out with this incredible, legendary hip-hop band for the day in a city I know nothing about, talk to these guys whose work I’ve admired for years, to people who have a proven record in regards to saying interesting things about the one thing they do in life—make music that hasn’t always been incredibly popular, but that’s always been very, very well regarded—take the bus back, and there: I’ve got an awesome feature and a daytrip to Philly. Ridiculous. Awesome.

So imagine my surprise when, walking back to the office that night to pick up stuff I’d left behind for post-work drinks around the corner, I ran into assistant editor Ben Barna, and we starting talking work. I told him how psyched I was for Philly. He laughed. What? Oh, yeah, I don’t think you’re gonna be doing that anymore. They didn’t tell you? Huh? Whatthefuckdoyoumean, ‘tell me’? Who are ‘they’?We booked Jared Leto. Jared...Leto? Crazy, right? Night! Ben padded off into the night towards Union Square, and I stood on the corner of 19th and Broadway laughing. Because he had to be kidding, right?  My disbelief was this: (A) I don’t know any media people without some sense of mischief, and Ben’s no exception, so, naturally, this was a joke, because (B) Jared Leto, that Jared Leto? My So-Called Life teen hearthrob Jordan Catalno, Jared Leto? Sure: Requiem for a Dream, Fight Club, Girl, Interrupted, American Psycho. And he’s got a band who I think are pretty famous, and he’s a celebrity as far as I understood. He’s in tabloids, right? Also: he got fat and played Mark David Chapman in that movie with Lindsay Lohan. That Jared Leto! But also: Is he still acting? Which movies? He did played Chapman in that movie with Lohan, and it got shit reviews (so: never saw it). Also, the last Jared Leto tabloid item I remember is him maybe dating Lindsay Lohan and that time he tried to kick Elijah Wood’s ass at some obscure MTV awards show. Who wants to jump Elijah Wood? Gollum? And doesn’t his band wear guyliner? Guyliner! No offense to Leto’s band, but: Did anybody at BlackBook listen to them? Just because the guy’s famous doesn’t mean he’s not “off-brand.” Finally, (C) we just got out of that fucking meeting four hours ago! FOUR! No. No way. They’ve gotta be joking.

There’s a line in cheerleading’s epic moment of cinema, Bring It On, when one of the antagonists brilliantly opines: This is not a democracy, this is a cheerocracy. Well, this is an editocracy, and it had functionally subverted me. I actually had to hide smiling at how utterly impressed I was with the cutting efficiency of the process when, in the great tradition of editorial bullpens, I threw a passive, underhanded tantrum, generally directed towards features editor Willa Paskin and senior editor Nick Haramis the next morning. Reenactment:

Me: So, wait, you guys just decided this when?
    Willa: When we booked him.
    Me: Which was?
    Willa: Last night.
    Me: [Laughing] Nice! Jared Leto! Jordan Catalano, Jared Leto? Ha. Well, does he have a movie coming out?
    Nick: Kinda. It was at a film festival...Mr. Nobody?
    Me: [Laughing harder] No, wait, so, what, this is for Jared Leto’s band? They have a record coming out?
    Nick: Yeah, they’re really popular.
    Me: Oh yeah? You like ‘em?
    [Beat]
    Me: Wait, you guys aren’t joking about this? Well, you know, uh, The Routes...Jared Leto’s band...The Routes....[Makes “scales” with hands]
    Willa: It’s done, Foster. You came up with that idea five minutes before the meeting! Like you were that attached to it. Whatever.
    Me: [Pause] And? [Indignant] I was! [Pissed.] This is bullshit!
    Willa: Next time, buddy!
    Me: This is bullshit.

Two days went by, and while I’d call it “keeping an open dialogue,” my editors would probably say I “bitched about it relentlessly.” Which wouldn’t be entirely inaccurate. On the third day, I feel BlackBook content czar Chris Mohney (my boss) and Nick Haramis standing behind me. “So!” Nick smiles. “Jared Leto!” Yeah, what about him?, I grumble. Something was up. Especially because Mohney was grinning, too. The kind of grin from your boss that implies forthcoming editorial sadism. “You’ve got so much to say about him,” Mohney laughs. “So how ‘bout you take the itinerary? It’ll be great.” There are two things I can do in this situation: one involves sticking to my “guns” and a meaningless opinion, keeping my “dignity” by passing on the assignment. The other involves a byline or two, a day out of the office, and a chance for me to show Mohney, Nick, and Willa that I can talk shit, call their bluff, keep my cool, and hit a line drive or two with this thing. Not only that, but I’ll still think it’s bullshit when we’re through. Jared Leto’s Jared Leto. I’m a pro. This is a cake-walk. A total win-win situation for me.

Hell yeah, I’ll take it. This is gonna be awesome. Right. Famous last words, before your “cool” is lost, and your cutting-edge profiling of line-drives become pop-fly after pop-fly. The next Wednesday, at around 11AM, 30 Seconds to Mars, and their infamous singer, Jared Leto, had arrived.

продолжение:
http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/my- … ruck/12836

Thirty Seconds to Mars New Single "Kings & Queens" Soars Into Alternative Radio's Top 5

11/12/2009

THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS NEW SINGLE “KINGS & QUEENS” 

SOARS INTO ALTERNATIVE RADIO’S TOP 5

“Kings & Queens” Short Film The Ride  Set To Premiere on MySpace Today

“‘Kings and Queens’ is epic rock at its most affecting” - Billboard

“If only all big rock albums had this much nerve.” – MTV.com

(New York, NY – Nov. 12th, 2009) – Multi-platinum rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars have been climbing radio charts with the first single “Kings & Queens” off of their highly anticipated upcoming album THIS IS WAR available for pre-order at ITunes.  Soaring into Alternative Radio’s top 5 only four weeks after impact, the track is also working its way up through the Active Rock format landing in the top 25 this week. Thirty Seconds to Mars will be debuting the single live on the Tonight Show, December 10th. Set for release on December 8th, THIS IS WAR (EMI/Virgin Records), the follow up to their incredibly successful sophomore release A Beautiful Lie, has already been deemed notable as Billboard Magazine proclaimed “’Kings & Queens is epic rock at its most affecting”.  The video, a short film entitled “The Ride” shot this past month in Los Angeles is inspired by the critical mass and crank mob movement, founded with forward thinking and eco-conscious intentions, and celebrates this amazing community of riders on a night time journey downtown LA to Santa Monica.  For this epic short film the band shut down Hollywood blvd, Santa Monica pier and sections of downtown Los Angeles, making this their love letter to the city of angels.  “The Ride” makes its global premiere today on MySpace and “Kings & Queens” is currently available on ITunes.

Thirty Seconds to Mars recently teamed up to headline the in-game soundtrack for Electronic Arts Inc. epic new game; Dragon Age: Origins with the title track off of THIS IS WAR. Fans and press can get a first-listen of “This Is War” in an exclusive game trailer co-produced by front-man, Jared Leto. The trailer received over 350,000 YouTube views in only a few days.  The band will be spending November overseas playing a set of European dates and will return stateside at the end of the month to kick off a nationwide radio show tour through December.

Formed by brothers Jared and Shannon Leto, Thirty Seconds to Mars have over 100 million views on YouTube, 40 million plays on MySpace and more than one million fans on iLike/Facebook. The band have won numerous awards and accolades, including an MTV Video Music Award, three MTV EMA’s, an MTV Latin and Asia Award, a Fuse Award, and three Kerrang! Awards. Thirty Seconds to Mars’ sophomore record, A Beautiful Lie hit multi-platinum status after two years of heavy touring and winning fans over, one-by-one, garnering the band a growing and loyal fan base. The record spawned two Top 5 Modern Rock singles, “From Yesterday,” which hit #1 and "The Kill". The latter set a radio record for the longest-running hit in the history of Modern Rock radio play when it remained on the national airplay chart for more than 50 weeks following its & peak in 2006.

Check out the video for “Kings & Queens” here:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … =100601596

Pre order THIS IS WAR through iTunes and receive two bonus tracks. “Kings And Queens” - LA Riots remix and “Night Of The Hunter” - Flood Remix (track only available through release).

Catch Thirty Seconds to Mars on tour this winter:

Nov 30                         Salt Lake City, UT       The Rail Event Center ** Radio Show X96

Dec 1                          Denver, CO                 Ogden Theatre ** Radio Show KTCL

Dec 3                          Houston, TX                Verizon Wireless Theatre ** Radio Show KTBZ

Dec 4                          Grand Prairie, TX        Nokia Theatre ** Radio Show KDGE

Dec 5                          West Palm Beach, FL            Cruzan Amphitheater ** Radio Show WPBZ

Dec 6                          Tampa, FL                  Ford Amphitheatre ** Radio Show WSUN

Dec 8                           Baton Rouge, LA         Varsity Theatre ** Radio Show KNXX

Dec 11                        Oakland, CA                Alameda County Coliseum ** Radio Show kits

Dec 13                        San Diego, CA            Viejas Arena ** Radio Show 91X

Dec 15                        Seattle, WA                 WAMU Theatre ** Radio Show KNDD

Dec 16                        Chicago, IL                  House of Blues ** Radio Show Q101

Dec 17                        Milwaukee, WI             The Eagles Ballroom ** Radio Show WLUM

Dec 18                        Detroit, MI                    The Fillmore ** Radio Show 89X

Dec 19                        Cleveland, OH             House of Blues ** Radio Show WKRK

For More information on Thirty Seconds To Mars, please visit: http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/

30 Seconds To Mars' Album Cover Art Includes Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta
'You see this cross-section of people that's pretty beautiful,' frontman Jared Leto says of 2,000 different covers for This Is War.

By James Montgomery

In keeping with the grand tradition of pretty much everything they do, 30 Seconds to Mars' upcoming This Is War album will feature — no lie — 2,000 different covers, each showing an image of a fan.
And, unbeknownst to them, Cobra Starship's Gabe Saporta too.
Confused? Well, let us get you up to speed. Back in June, as they were putting the finishing touches on War, 30STM decided to involve their fans in the creation of the album artwork, asking them to submit pictures of themselves. The band would then select the 2,000 best images, which would be used as covers for the album itself and shipped randomly to stores around the world.
Seeing this as a relatively huge opportunity, 30 Seconds to Mars' fanbase sprung into action, inundating the band with all kinds of images. And, seeing this as a way to play a pretty amazing prank, so did Saporta. He sent in a photo of himself and sat back and waited, never expecting that he'd actually make the cut.
Only, he did. Of course, he didn't reveal this until Thursday, (November 12), when he was talking to MTV News about something else entirely (in this case, Weezer's Rivers Cuomo). During the interview, he randomly mentioned the 2,000 covers project, and then let it slip that he would be featured on one of them.
"I'm on one of the covers," Saporta laughed. "I made it."
We didn't believe him, but he insisted it was true. As luck would have it, we were due to sit down with Jared Leto and company later that afternoon. So, naturally, we had to ask them if Saporta had pulled a fast one. Were they aware that they had chosen the lead singer of Cobra Starship as one of their cover stars?
"That's a surprise. But there are all kinds of surprises out there with these album covers," Leto told MTV News. "We looked at each photo, and yeah, it was a royal pain in the ass, but worth it. I mean, 2,000 record covers is a lot ... to look at."
And, in 30 Seconds to Mars' defense, Saporta's grinning mug probably slipped through the cracks — after all, they were looking at a lot of images.
"All the images all amazed us. I mean, you have people that you would never think would submit. I mean, I think we might have had a few pictures submitted from prison," Leto laughed. "And then we got some from people on the opposite side of the spectrum too. And that was the best part of the experiment to me — you see this cross-section of people that's pretty beautiful."
So, aside from Saporta, who else made the cut? Well, Leto didn't want to give away all of his cover stars just yet — though from the sound of things, This Is War truly will feature everyone. Including Leto's mom.
"Everyone [is on a cover] from a stranger, to my mom, to Terry Richardson, to Gabe and on and on and on. And there are surprises. We're not going to release every name that we put out there," he said. "It will be totally random, and I'm hoping that stores don't just have all the same of one cover. ... But it is a giant experiment and it really rests upon all the people that participated. We're so thankful people did. It drove the record company crazy, but it's always good when you can do that."
http://www.mtv.com/

Отредактировано Fallen Soul (14 Ноя 2009 15:46:07)

заметка на о вчерашнем выступлении в Милане http://musicametal.blogosfere.it/2009/1 … 12009.html
перевод с итал. bluehorizon

A "buzz show" is a concert, usually quite intimate, played by a band before the release of their new CD,
to present it to a handful of fans to circulate the OCE on what, in fact, the album splits (you hopefully!).
Here are the 30 Seconds To Mars and then, after that in past years have sold out to large Alcatraz Club,
tonight, they played with more crops Magazzini Generali in Milan: the new CD, This Is War, will be released December 4,
but a handful of loyal fans have had a preview. The show opens with the brand new single Kings and Queens

Where the video was released two days before this concert, fans were already chaotic.
It continues without fail, with a hat-trick of singles that everyone knows: Attack, From Yesterday,
A Beautiful Lie. Then, you switch to a long intermission noise leaving only Jared Leto

On stage with his guitar, to converse with the public and accept any request (even if, in fact, the songs
"randomly chosen" from among those shouted by the audience, are those in the lineup!). We return then to the electric guitars
and closes with the title track of the new CD, for a total of 65 minutes together.
But the cold chronicle of songs played can not make the idea of the show put on by singer / actor, who took advantage of every break
to chat with the audience: it shows a bracelet given him by someone in Venice; asks if anyone has already heard the album whole,
if it was "leaked" on the internet, ready to download is illegal

(the answer is no - not again!), says that in Italy is at home and would like to improve your Italian, and finally caught a translator on
stage asks the audience to answer questions from fans! Then a guy comes on stage (and envied by the girls in the room booed, but Jared says
he has to keep up the value of Italian men, in relation to women outnumbered tonight!), Which translates the fundamental questions posed by
three girls as ever the new video is set in Los Angeles, why in the video, the band rides a bicycle, why it has gone from a video clip where the
band went on horseback, to one where the band goes on a bicycle. Do not be surprised if every question was greeted with boos of the rest of the room!

(Talk to part) I still have talked a quarter of the show!), The 30STM proved in great shape and ready to go for the new tour, to expectations
not only of Italian fans of Italian Echelon but also Russian and Spanish flags that adorned the hall and in the front rows.
A compliment to Jared for the humility shown in the afternoon coming out of the gates to greet the fans queuing in the rain,
and in the evening after the concert, for the long session of autographs and photos that were tested. Now all that remains is to wait
for a real concert, hopefully soon.

http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0911/c2/dda97da22053t.jpg

NEW TOUR 2010
http://i076.radikal.ru/0911/55/c3ed84eb99ef.jpg
DUBLIN - 22.02.10
AMSTERDAM - 02.03.10
LILLE (FRANCE) - 04.03.10
PARIS- 05.03.10
STOCKHOLM - 10.03.10
HELSINKI - 12.03.10
VIENNA - 19.03.10
MILAN - 22.03.10

Концерт 30 Seconds to Mars в России, в рамках поддержки нового альбома This Is War, состоится 14 марта 2010 года в Петербургском СКК.
По полученной нами информации от организатора концерта, корпорации PMI, группа уже подтвердила свое выступление в Питере. Организатор так же утверждает, что это выступление группы будет единственным в России, и в Москве концерта не будет.
Возможность осуществить заказ билетов появится в ближайшие дни на сайте kassir.ru.

http://www.30secondstomars.ru/

"хватается за сердце"   :canthearyou:

N@tasha написал(а):

"хватается за сердце"

А информация то не подтверждённая  :dontknow:

Fallen Soul написал(а):

HELSINKI - 12.03.10
VIENNA - 19.03.10

Fallen Soul
я в курсе, но в прошлом году они собирались дать концерт именно в Питере.

N@tasha, боже!!! я не переживу второго раза, если и этот концерт отменят!!!! они не могут так два раза надо мной поиздеваться!!!!
*молится, чтоб все подтвердилось*

Источник информации — организатор концерта, корпорация PMI.
Они связались со мной лично, некоторое время назад, но информация о концерте была подтверждена лишь сегодня.
В ближайшее время информация появится в СМИ, на официальном сайте организатора концерта (ссылка сверху), а так же на kassir.ru.
Мне так же пообещали, что подтверждение от группы по поводу выступления появится в официальных источниках (официальный сайт 30 Seconds to Mars) в самое ближайшее в

Ashwood с 30secondstomars.ru.

KoKo, London, 11/16/2009

Elysee Montmartre, Paris, 11/18/2009

Paradiso, Amsterdam, 11/19/2009

Astra, Berlin, 11/20/2009

Essigfabrik, Koln, 11/23/2009

X96'S NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS
The Rail Event Center, Salt Lake City, UT 11/30/2009

KTCL PRE-CHRITMAS JINGLE BALL
Ogden Theatre, Denver, CO 12/01/2009

KTBZ BUZZFESTIVUS
Verizon Wireless Theater, Houston, TX 12/03/2009

WPBZ BUZZ BAKE SALE
Cruzan Amphitheater, West Palm Beach, FL 12/05/2009

97X NEXT BIG THING
Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL 12/06/2009

KNXX X-MAS BASH
The Varsity, Baton Rouge, LA 12/07/2009

LIVE 105 NOT SO SILENT NIGHT
Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA 12/11/2009

KROQ 'ACOUSTIC CHRISTMAS'
Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA 12/12/2009

91X WREX THE HALLS
VIEJAS ARENA, San Deigo, CA 12/13/2009

Q101 TWISTED CHRISTMAS
House of Blues, Chicago, IL 12/16/2009

WLUM SNOW SHOW 2009
Eagles Ballroom, Milwaukee, WI 12/17/2009

89X THE NIGHT 89X STOLE CHRISTMAS
The Fillmore, Detroit, MI 12/18/2009

WKRK 92.3 XMAS SHOW
House of Blues, Cleveland, OH 12/19/2009

Nottingham Arena, Nottingham, 02/19/2010

Manchester Arena, Manchester, 02/20/2010

Cardiff International Arena, Cardiff, 02/21/2010

Wembley Arena, London, 02/23/2010

02 Arena, Dublin, 02/26/2010

SECC, Glasgow, 02/27/2010

Forest National, Brussels, 03/01/2010

HMH, Amsterdam, 03/02/2010

Lille Aeronef, Lille, 03/04/2010

Bercy, Paris, 03/05/2010

Philipshalle, Dusseldorf, 03/06/2010

Sportshalle, Hamburg, 03/08/2010

KB Hallen, Copenhagen, 03/09/2010

Fryshuset- Arena, Stockholm, 03/10/2010

Old Ice Hall, Helsinki, 03/12/2010

SKK Arena, St. Petersburg, 03/14/2010

Columbiahalle, Berlin, 03/17/2010

Prague Incheba Arena, Prague, 03/18/2010

Gasometer, Vienna, 03/19/2010

Zenith, Munich, 03/21/2010

Palasharp, Milan, 03/22/2010

Volkshaus, Zurich, 03/23/2010

http://www.30secondstomars.com/main.asp?page=tour

А вот, собственно и оно.

о планах, связанных с выступлением в Питере говорим здесь! Кто едет в Питер??? Всем сюда!
это все-таки тема новостей, не стоит здесь дурдом разводить*сама на грани истерики :insane: *

KROQ ALMOST ACOUSTIC CHRISTMAS 2009
DECEMBER 12-13, 2009
GIBSON AMPHITHEATRE

DECEMBER 12th:
AFI
Rise Against
Alice in Chains
30 Seconds to Mars
Three Days Grace
Dead By Sunrise
Anberlin

Confirm biggest UK tour to date plus a headline a show at London Wembley Arena

The unstoppable rise of Thirty Seconds To Mars continues with the exciting news that they will play their biggest tour to date in February/March 2010 and this is your EXCLUSIVE chance to be the first to buy tickets!

Below are the dates and dedicated fan pre sale links.

Tickets go on sale Wednesday 18th November at 9AM GMT / 10AM CET.

The band would like to thank you all for your continued love and support and will see you very soon!

February

19        UK, Nottingham, Arena

http://www.gigsandtours.com/?s=30+secon … ondstomars

20        UK, Manchester, Arena

21        UK, Cardiff, CIA

23        UK, London, Wembley Arena

26        UK, Dublin, O2 Arena

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180043 … id=elaserp

27        UK, Glasgow, SECC

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/170 … d=ukdfc1ps

March

1          Belgium, Brussels, Forest National

http://www.sherpa.be/Ticket/Ticket1.asp … anguage=FR

http://www.sherpa.be/Ticket/Ticket1.asp … anguage=NL

2          Holland, Amsterdam, HMH

http://www.eventim.nl/cgi-bin/30-second … s-kaarten-   amsterdam.html?affiliate=lnl&fun=tdetailb&doc=evdetailb&key=371419$800783

4          France, Lille, Aeronef

http://www.avosbillets.com/fanclub/163_L-171109_30STM

5          France, Paris, Bercy

http://www.avosbillets.com/fanclub/163_L-171109_30STM

6          Germany, Dusseldorf, Philipshalle

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-   bin/tickets.html?affiliate=MLL&sort_by=event_datum&sort_direction=asc&fun=erdetail&doc=erdetaila&erid=372062

8          Germany, Hamburg, Sportshalle

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/tickets.h … rid=372062

9          Denmark, Copenhagen, KB Halle

http://www.billetnet.dk/html/connect.ht … T=KBH0903X

10        Sweden, Stockholm, Fryshuset Arenan

http://www.eventim.se/cgi-bin/tnl.dll?i … =evdetailb

12        Finland, Helsinki, Old Ice Hall

http://www.eventim.fi/cgi-bin/tickets.h … key=380833

14        Russia, St. Petersburg, SKK Arena

wwwkassir.ru CLICK ON THE 30STM POSTER TO ACCESS TICKETS

17        Germany, Berlin, Columbia Hall

18        Czech Republic, Prague Incheba Arena

wwwticketportal.cz/podujatie_search.asp?id=183067

19        Austria, Vienna, Gasometer

http://www.ticketonline.com/at/de/event … nid=204260

21        Germany, Munich, Zenith

22        Italy, Milan, Palasharp

http://www.ticketone.it/presale2/newsCo … ews=306979

23        Switzerland, Zurich, Volkhaus

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/ … ;mand=2685

Click here to pre-order a limited edition, deluxe version of the band’s new album ‘THIS IS WAR’ and gain entry into a private, live chat with Thirty Seconds to Mars

http://30secondstomars.shop.musictoday. … =366_24988

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt … p;s=143444

http://www.amazon.co.uk/This-War-30-Sec … mp;s=music

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1010896 … oduct.html

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet … sku=761378

For more information on the band go to: http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/

Provehito in Altum

Fallen Soul написал(а):

UK, London, Wembley Arena

шикааарно

Девчонки, я уже не знала куда выложить))) В офисе Марсов в ЛА http://www.flickr.com/photos/44692223@N … 703840423/
Я знаю, что с ошибкой, но все же... Украина  :canthearyou:

Ссылка взята у Викки http://twitter.com/vckbee

N@tasha
О.о...
у меня, правда впечатление, что сначала было написано UK, а потом кто-то сердобольній исправил.
Есть у нас там засланный казачок ))

Отредактировано Soul-nyshko (18 Ноя 2009 22:43:42)

Soul-nyshko написал(а):

Есть у нас там засланный казачок ))

Этого казачка, насколько я понимаю, зовут Викки Босанко, девушка Томо)

Вы здесь » 30 Seconds To Mars - Ukrainian Echelon » Архив тем » Последние новости